Repairs on Malibu streets began this week with work on several roadways as part of the city's Street Maintenance Project.
According to the city, the following streets will be either repaired or improved:
• Crews will repair pavement and put down an asphalt rubber overlay on Latigo Canyon Road between Pacific Coast Highway and south of Latigo Bay View Drive.
• Pavement on Corral Canyon Road will be repaired and there will be an asphalt overlay between PCH and south of Sea Breeze Drive.
• Philip Avenue between Morning View Drive and Cuthbert Road will receive a slurry seal.
• Cuthbert Road between Harvester Road and Busch Drive will also receive a slurry seal.
• Calpine Drive will also receive a slurry seal.
The work will be conducted through Oct. 16 Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Delays should be expected as lane closures will be in effect during work hours. Residents are recommended to allow extra time for their drives through the work area and to please use caution by driving slowly within the construction zones.